Get Familiar with Callysto
Try Callysto Yourself: Mini Lesson Plan
- A computer or Chromebook for each student (tablets will also work, but not as well).
- Internet access (most browsers will work, although Internet Explorer is not recommended).
- Ensure your students know how to log into their Google or Microsoft account (Callysto does not collect any personally identifiable information)
- Review all the material in the “Get familiar with Callysto” section above.
- Select a Callysto learning module you want to explore with your students.
During the Activity
(Content in italics is a suggestion of what you can say to students)
Get a Callysto Expert to Teach Your Students
We’re here to help! If you’d like us to lead a session for your students, email us at email@example.com
We’ve held numerous data science sessions (in-person and online) for Grades 5-12 students across Canada. Our most popular events are our virtual hackathons, such as our “Sustaining Life On Mars” hackathon.
What you need to know about Callysto’s classroom sessions
- Sessions are free to Grades 5-12 classrooms in Canada.
- The content can be tailored to your specific classroom curricula.
- Classroom sessions are typically one hour.
- Sessions can be scheduled Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Mountain Daylight Time.