Why Use Callysto
Callysto can be run off of any web browser
- No additional software is needed to run the program.
Callysto teaches students more than coding
- They learn data analysis, visualization, and computational thinking skills that are relevant across all subject areas.
Callysto is free
- There’s no cost for the teachers or students to use the program.
- There’s no cost to request teacher or student training sessions, such as data science hackathons.
Since Callysto began in 2018, we’ve:
- Trained over 39,000 students and 1,900 teachers across Canada.
- Held over 143 teacher and student events.
- Reached over 400 students through our in-person and online data science hackathons.
- Developed over 100 free, online curriculum-tied learning modules to teach data science skills.